Lotto 6/42’s P44-million jackpot offered on Thursday went to a punter in Bulacan, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) said Friday.
PCSO General Manager Jose Ferdinand M. Rojas II said the lucky customer hit the jackpot after correctly guessing all the winning numbers, 17-09-42-29-34-36. Rojas said lotto winners may claim their winnings from Monday to Friday.
“They can come with their husband or wife, or any close relatives,” said Rojas, adding lotto winners do not have to pay taxes. A check with the PCSO website showed the winner on Aug. 29 is the sixth bettor to become an “instant millionaire” from Aug. 1 to 29. (Edd K. Usman)
Incoming search terms:
- sorsogon winning lotto January 2015 (1)
- List of province who won pcso lotto (1)
- News of lotto winners in the philippines (1)
- Philippine leak lotto numbers september 14 2015 (1)
- philippine lotto winner (1)