SAN FERNANDO CITY, La Union - Two construction workers drowned while swimming in a beach in Barangay Quirino, Bacnotan, La Union, on Wednesday.
Senior Inspector Christian Alquiza, Bacnotan town chief of police, identified the victims as Ernie Zamora, 35, a resident of Muntinlupa City;and one Marcelo Abudo, of Pangasinan.
Members of the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) and the La Union Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (PDRRMC) recovered the bodies of the victims a few hours after the incident. (Freddie G. Lazaro)
Incoming search terms:
- san fernando city la union (2)
- shabu queen news la union (2)
- buy bust operation in lingsat la union (1)
- quirino bacnotan la union (1)
- san fernando caba la union shooting incident (1)