Manila, Philippines – Twenty-year-old Maricris Ballesa died early yesterday in a motorcycle accident in Taguig City.
Police said the mishap happened at around 1:00 a.m. along the C-5 Road, near the Heritage Park. Witnesses said Ballesa died at the scene after she was thrown off from the scooter hitting her head on the pavement. The scooter, driven by a certain Paul and riding with Belleza and another still unnamed passenger, skidded in the rain-soaked road. (Rizal S. Obanil)
Incoming search terms:
- motorcycle accidents in the philippines photos (2)
- motor accidents in the philippines (1)
- motorbike accident in quezon city yesterday (1)
- motorcycle accident taguig (1)
- motorcyle accident philippines (1)