Anita de Rivera-Rosario, died Wednesday (October 12) at the age of 76. She is the mother of Court of Appeals Associate Justice Ricardo Rosario and Manila Bulletin staff reporter Ben Rosario.
She is survived by children, Ma. Elena Tugado, Eduardo, Elizabeth Reyes, Renato, Ma. Teresa Katindoy, Ma. Anita Caranto, Atty. Enrico, Edgardo, Rosanno; Asst. Prosecutor Ma. Cristina Osoteo, Atty. Bernard; in-laws, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Her remains lie at the Loyola Memorial Chapel and Crematorium on Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City. Burial will be on Tuesday (October 18) at the Loyola Memorial Park in Marikina City.
Latest posts by Brian Yalung (see all)
- Supporters not giving up on Duterte - September 9, 2015
- Globe Telecom, NGF set up “Hopeline” to curb growing incidents of suicide - March 21, 2013
- Facebook logged over 1 billion users in 2012, 680M access on mobile - March 20, 2013
Incoming search terms:
- manila bulletin obituary (98)
- manila bulletin obituary section (59)
- manila bulletin obituary page (39)
- obituary manila bulletin (35)
- obituary sample philippines (34)